The Congress registration pass includes:
• delegate badge and Congress materials
• access to all the scientific sessions from 1-3 June 2022
• access to the trade exhibition and posters from 31 May to 3 June 2022
• a ticket to the Opening Get-Together & President’s Reception on 31 May, 18:00-21:30
• online access to the digital Abstracts Book
• coffee breaks in the trade exhibition from 1-3 June 2022
The registration pass does NOT include:
• lunches on the Congress days. Delegates are entitled to a 10% discount per day in the Carob Mill restaurants from 30 May to 3 June 2022, presenting the delegate badge
• access to the postgraduate and pre-congress courses; tickets for the courses can be purchased during the registration process
• the ticket to attend the Disco Party on Thursday 2 June; this can be purchased during the registration process
• access to the Congress venues and networking events for accompanying persons. Tickets can be purchased during the registration process
Registration fees – register by 20 April 2022 and save!
In light of the easing of COVID-19 restrictions, we are pleased to be able to invite more people to attend the congress in person. The early-bird deadline is now extended to Wednesday 20 April.
Please note: attendance is only in-person, it will not be possible to attend virtually.
All registration fees are inclusive of VAT at 19%. The early bird deadline is 20 April 2022.
Undergraduate and postgraduate students can register at discounted rates by becoming members of EOS. Find more information here.
If you wish to register as a group, please contact EOScongress@tfilodestar.com
Click here to download the COVID-19 Safety Protocol for the EOS2022 Annual Congress.
EOS Life Member – Early €260.00
EOS Life Member – Late €350.00
EOS Life Member – Onsite €415.00
EOS Member – Early €550.00
EOS Member – Late €680.00
EOS Member – Onsite €780.00
EOS Postgraduate Student – Early €260.00
EOS Postgraduate Student – Late €350.00
EOS Postgraduate Student – Onsite €415.00
EOS Undergraduate Student – Early €260.00
EOS Undergraduate Student – Late €350.00
EOS Undergraduate Student – Onsite €415.00
Non-member – Early €645.00
Non-member – Late €780.00
Non-member – Onsite €880.00
Accompanying Person – Early €250.00
Accompanying Person – Late €300.00
Accompanying Person – Onsite €415.00
Exhibitor Congress Pass – Early €645.00
Exhibitor Congress Pass – Late €780.00
Exhibitor Stand Pass €330.00
Postgraduate course – Early €80.00
Postgraduate course – Late €100.00
Pre-congress course – Early €380.00
Pre-congress course – Late €450.00
European Orthodontic Teachers’ Forum – €25.00
Disco Night on Thursday 2 June
Disco Night – Student €20.00
Disco Night €50.00
Traditional Cypriot Tavern Dinner on Thursday 2 June OR Friday 3 June
Accompanying Person Tour on 1 June
Half-day tour €50.00
Full payment of the registration fees is taken by credit/debit card.
All cancellations must be received in writing at EOScongress@tfilodestar.com and will incur a €20 administration fee.
Please note: EOS takes no responsibility for the travel and accommodation costs of each attendee. It is the responsibility of each individual to take out their own travel insurance.
• Up to 28 February 2022 – a full refund will be given minus the administration fee;
• Up to 1 April 2022 – a 50% refund will be given minus the administration fee;
• From 1 April 2022 – no refund will be given.
Name changes can be made at any point without charge.
Refunds will be credited within 10 working days after the confirmation of receipt of the cancellation request.
Please note: cancellations due to visa refusals will be refunded according to the policy above. It is your responsibility to allow for enough time for your visa request to be accepted.
Please note the visa invitation letter does not exempt attendees from complying with all requirements regarding registration and payment for their participation, accommodation and travel. The EOS Congress Organisers take no responsibility should entry be denied by the Government of the Republic of Cyprus.
The invitation letter will be enclosed within your confirmation email after submitting your registration.
If you need any assistance, please contact Noemi and Verity at EOScongress@tfilodestar.com