Submissions are now closed. Notification of acceptance/rejection of abstracts will be sent by e-mail to the corresponding author by the 1 March 2022.
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION IS NOW CLOSED
The Scientific Committee invites authors to submit abstracts for selection and inclusion in the Scientific Programme. Please find below instructions for the layout and submission of abstracts.
The deadline for submissions is 13 December 2021 at 23:59 CET.
On entering the abstract submission, you will need to create a new account. The selected login name and password can be used to view or amend the draft abstract before it is submitted. Once submitted, the abstract cannot be modified. You will then receive an e-mail acknowledgment confirming receipt. If you do not receive an acknowledgment, please contact: EOSabstracts@tfilodestar.com
Abstract Submission Closes: 13 December 2021 at 23:59 CET
W J B Houston Research Award Application Closes: 13 December 2021 at 23:59 CET.
• Abstract text is limited to 350 words
• Abstracts must be submitted in British English
• Figures, tables and illustrations may not be included in the abstract
• Each participant may submit up to two abstracts as a presenting author, either an oral and poster OR two posters
• Only five authors can be included on any one abstract
• Only abstracts submitted by authors who have paid their congress registration fee in full by the 1 April 2022 will be included in the final programme and published.
• The EOS takes no responsibility for the travel and accommodation costs of each delegate. It is the responsibility of each individual to take out their own insurance.
Please structure your abstract as follows:
• TITLE: In capitals (40 words maximum, excluding spaces). Do not use abbreviations (e.g. does RT-PCR represent reverse-transcription polymerase chain reaction or real-time polymerase chain reaction?).
• AIM: An introductory sentence indicating the objectives and purpose of the study.
• MATERIALS AND METHOD: A description of the methodology, including statistical evaluation.
• RESULTS: A summary of the results (a statements such as ‘the result will be discussed’ is not acceptable).
• CONCLUSIONS: A statement of the study’s conclusions.
All submissions will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee prior to deciding whether or not they can be accepted in the final programme. It is the submitting author’s responsibility to ensure that the abstract is accurate and well written. Only abstracts submitted by authors who have paid their congress registration fee in full by the 1 April 2022 will be published.
Notification of acceptance/rejection of abstracts will be sent by e-mail to the corresponding author by the 1 March 2022. If you have not received information concerning the abstract by that date, please contact: EOSabstracts@tfilodestar.com
Clinical practice, recommendations, regulations and legislation regarding the use of ionizing radiation in medicine and dentistry varies between countries. Please be aware that your submission will be judged by European Standards. Reviewers may reject submissions that do not comply. The latest information regarding radiation protection in dentistry can be found under: https://ec.europa.eu/energy/sites/ener/files/documents/136.pdf and https://ec.europa.eu/energy/sites/ener/files/documents/172.pdf